Monday 7 August 2017

Wanna build a snowman ?

Oops late posting today, but better late than never !

After a marathon ironing session yesterday I decided I deserved a little crafting time at my desk. I was supposed to be designing my projects for this weeks classes and was going to use my new Colourful Seasons set........


I was thinking of making something using the branch and flower images  but then I suddenly got the idea that maybe I could make a snowman from these stamps. I know, strange, but sometimes I go off on a tangent lol !

Anyway after looking at the stamps carefully this is what I came up with .......


Cute isn't he ? Wanna build a snowman lol ? Hope the picture below helps explain which bit is which....


Can't wait to see what else I can make with these stamps - but I suppose I'd better finish what I was supposed to be doing !

Julie x


No comments:

Post a Comment