Friday 4 August 2017

Dolphin delight

Hi all,

As promised I'm back to show you a few pictures from a boat trip we went on while away. As well as seeing some beautiful (read expensive!) luxury homes overlooking the bay we were fortunate enough to see some dolphins.....


It was so amazing to see them in the wild and they came right close to the boat...


Almost within touching distance....



Although taking pictures was quite tricky as all of a sudden they would leap out of the water and dive back in again. A fantastic experience and lots of magical memories !

I've been 'back to work' today with an all day class so I will be back with some  creative makes on Monday but tomorrow some of my team mates are taking part in the Jems Monthly Blog Hop and the theme is ' Anything but a Card' . I wasn't able to take part this month due to my holiday but check out what the girls have been up to, you can start at The Craft Spa www.thecraftspa.blogspot.co.uk

Have a good weekend

Julie x




No comments:

Post a Comment