Thursday 10 August 2017

Carols for Christmas

At last ! The sun is shining and I'm sitting out in the garden writing this. I'd like to say topping up my tan but I don't tan - just grow more freckles lol !
The weather has been horrible since I've been back , wet and cold , so it's lovely to feel the warmth of the sun again. It seems a lot longer than last week ago that I was moaning it was too hot !!!

I've got a Christmas card to show you today .....a little play with Carols for Christmas......



This set is in the new Autumn /Winter catalogue but has been released early - so you can get it now !!
Having a big sentiment is so useful and the dies are fab too - and not just for Christmas !

And I also had my box of preorder goodies arrive yesterday too so there will be lots more Christmas makes coming soon.

While the sun is shining I'm going to carry on and schedule a post for you for tomorrow, same colour combination but a different stamp set, for a birthday this time


Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment