Wednesday 23 August 2017

Foil snowflakes

Morning all, and what a dark, gloomy one it is ! Perfect crafting weather !

Today it has been a year since I left my old job - how time flies when you're having fun lol ! Apart from spending more time on Stampin' Up my only other plan on the day I left was to indulge myself with a reading hour every day. Has that happened ? Twice , I think ! And maybe I don't have time for a full hour every day but I'm certainly going to make it a new resolution and try and fit half an hour in. What do you like to do to relax? Apart from stamping, of course.....

Today's card uses the new foil snowflakes and I already love them. Maximum impact with minimum effort and very popular at my class on Monday. They are only £5.50 for 24 ( 12 silver, 12 gold) and are available from 1st September, which sounds ages away but is only Friday, next week ! I already have a list of people wanting some so just let me know if you would like to be added to it


Look at that sparkle....


So pretty aren't they ? They will definitely feature heavily on my Christmas makes this year

Julie x


No comments:

Post a Comment