Friday 25 August 2017

Merry Music

Morning, Friday again and a Bank Holiday weekend too ! 
When I worked in a bank I didn't like Bank Holidays because it always meant the following day was horrendous, but now I can enjoy them and it's actually forecast nice weather here too !
But if you do happen to be standing in a long queue in a bank on Tuesday morning, spare a thought for the poor staff , it's not their fault they have to do two days work in one !

Today's card uses the Merry Music designer paper which is slightly thinner than our normal paper but you get 24 sheets in a pack , half black, half white . 


And that's new ribbon too ! And a new stamp and punch, all available from 1st September so please get in touch if you would like to order anything.

I'm going to get all my jobs done today so I can enjoy the weekend sunshine, just in case it's the last chance we get for a while.
Have a lovely long weekend

Julie x


No comments:

Post a Comment