Wednesday 1 February 2017

Sale-a-bration freebies

Good morning all,

Today's card uses a lot of the sets that are part of the Sale-a-bration offer,  FREE with an order of £45 .
I'm really busy with classes this week and when I design for them I have a lot of constraints - time needed, difficulty, amount of product used versus how much I've got or profitability, whether or not there will be a queue at the Big Shot, how many inkpads I've got, how long it will take to prep all the pieces etc etc, you get the idea.
But this card I made, just because. It's not for a class or an order, I just made it because I could, something I think I don't do enough of these days. Not my usual choice of colours so a bit of a challenge but I really enjoyed my little play and may be I need to schedule in a regular just because card ?


What do you think ? The centrepiece is made with the Inside the Lines pack of colouring papers and coloured with the lovely new watercolour pencils- very therapeutic.
I also used the Delicate Details set for the lacy stamping in Peekaboo Peach and Soft Suede.


The greeting inside and the spots are from Avant Garden and I love how the little bee looks likes he's just settled there !


Lots of my customers have already taken advantage of the Sale-a-bration offers and I think Avant Garden has been the most popular choice so far but I hope I've given you an idea for using some of the others. If you would like any more info about the offers available please get in touch or have a look at my online store www.juliewade.stampinup.net

Happy Stampin

Julie x



1 comment:

  1. Agree... a Just Because card is very good for the soul from time to time...and definitely better for MOJO and relaxation! Lovely card Julie....

    ReplyDelete