Monday 27 February 2017

Beautiful You

Monday morning again, and now that half term is over I've got some serious housework to do ! It's so much easier to get it done when there's no one in isn't it ?

I'm going to do a good tidy up this morning and then this afternoon I need to play, I mean work, in my craft room. I have 4 classes this week and I'm taking part in the Jems Monthly Blog Hop on Saturday so lots to make.

The card I'm going to show you today uses the Beautiful You set. The lady images are just stunning and it comes with some gorgeous sentiments too, I've yet to find anyone who doesn't like it .


Colours are Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.

Sorry, no more time to chat , the dusting is calling. The quicker I get it done, the sooner I can craft !

Julie x



No comments:

Post a Comment