Friday 3 February 2017

More butterflies !

Morning all,

Can't believe we've got to February and I'm still sticking to my New Year's Resolution of blogging on Mon, Wednesday and Friday ! Must admit it's still not my favourite activity but I'm starting to get into more of a routine and hopefully you are enjoying the more regular posts ?

Today's card shows of the beautiful butterfly embossing folder which I have then just gently sponged with the sponge brayer. If you've tried a traditional brayer before and found it difficult, I suggest you try this as it is so much more forgiving - and a bargain price too !




Do you like how the butterflies are only attached in the centre so they look like they're fluttering ? I seem to have a thing for flying insects this week lol !

Pop back tomorrow for a bonus post as I'm taking part in the Jems Monthly Blog Hop again and I know there will be lots of inspiring projects

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment