Saturday 7 January 2017

It's Sale-a-bration time !

Good morning and Happy New Year !!!

I love Christmas and all the festivities but I also like the 'fresh start ' feel of the New Year - and that includes the new Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer catalogue and Sale-a-bration freebies !!!

Have you had a look yet ? If not pop over to my online store www.juliewade.stampinup.net and you can browse through an online catalogue ( and spend your Christmas money lol) very easily. If you would prefer a paper copy, and you don't already have a demonstrator please let me know and I'll put one in the post to you. You can't beat having the real thing to flick through !

Obviously, the new goodies are the theme of this month's Jems Blog Hop and I've used a few of my favourites.....

One of the Sale-a-bration freebies is a set of 12x12 papers to colour. Adult colouring is very popular at the moment and it's so relaxing so between Christmas and New Year I spent a lovely cosy afternoon colouring and then used  my efforts to make a few cards.  Also you don't need to colour every little bit, just stop when you've had enough - but be warned it is addictive lol !

I cut a strip of paper approx 2 inches wide and got out my NEW watercolour pencils - luckily Santa didn't notice the seal on them had been opened before they got to him 😉. These pencils are only£14.95 for a pack of 13 and I'm so excited to be able to colour in proper SU colours...




And another fab feature of these pencils is that you can use them with the blender pens so you don't even need any water.

So what did I make with my coloured strip ? ...... As the song goes 'these are a few of my favourite things ' from the new catalogue .....


Pop back on Monday and I will give you more info on the products used - yes, my New Years resolution is to try to blog more often !

Enjoy the rest of the Hop x

 




18 comments:

  1. gorgeous makes there I admit I had missed these papers now they are on my list as they are lovely thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karyn, I'm loving the new pencils x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Julie.... love all 4 cards... great way to use this paper... you clever girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda, think I might get addicted to colouring x

      Delete
  3. A great selection of products used whilst incorporating the pencils and colouring in sheets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gill, lots of fab new goodies to choose from x

      Delete
  4. Love the cards especially the coloured in DSP to paper piece the girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects Julie , I love how you've used the DSP In so many different ways !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl, this paper is so good to work with x

      Delete
  6. Love your colouring Julie and what a fabulous set of cards you've made with them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah-Jane, I'm loving the new pencils x

      Delete
  7. You've inspired me with what you've done with the paper on these cards, I have so little imagination, but I love colouring in and would love to case them with your permission of course!!
    Luv
    Kate
    xxx

    ReplyDelete