Monday 23 January 2017

Hey Chick

Oh dear, I've surpassed myself with lateness today but I do have a good excuse !

I've had a lovely day at Jems Team Training in Leeds but that meant leaving home at 6.45am and I got back at 7.30pm - but it was definitely worth it ! Good company and fantastic projects although I do have a bit of homework to put mine together tomorrow.

Today's card uses another SAB freebie option , the Hey Chick stamps. I must confess this wasn't one of my first choices but as usual I've seen lots of lovely projects made with it and it has grown on me...


What do you think ? Like that chicken or not ?

Better go and unpack my bag and get my PJs on. It's been a long day but I was determined to not break my blogging routine ! See you Wednesday

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment