Monday 9 January 2017

Beautiful You !

Morning all,

As promised, I'm back with further details from one of my cards made from my colouring session. 

This card is stamped with one of the gorgeous images from the new Beautiful You set. I must admit this set went straight to the top of my wish list when I saw the new catalogue. It has 3 beautiful images and some lovely sentiments too - and it's just perfect for watercolouring ! But on this occasion I used the paper piecing technique by stamping the image again on my colouring page and cutting out the skirt and umbrella and then a bit more colouring on the bodice....



I love how I can change the clothes as the mood takes me - think it reminds me of the dress up doll comics I had as a little girl lol ! Do you remember attaching the clothes with the tabs ? 

I will be back on Wednesday with a closer look at one of the other cards

Happy Stampin

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment