Wednesday 11 January 2017

Customer Tee

Morning all, I'm back again ! I'm getting quite good at this New Year's resolution thing , mind you it's not even the middle of January yet !

Today's card is using the very versatile Custom Tee set . If you've not seen this set I suggest you take a look as I think it will be one that can be used for a lot of occasions and suits male and female cards. It also has a lot of little accessory stamps which are very useful. 
For this card I just stamped the T shirt outline stamp onto my coloured strip . I also added a birthday girl sash.



Pop back on Friday and I'll tell you more about the border stamp I used. See how I'm making myself accountable lol ? By telling you in advance when I'm next going to post it makes me do it - it's working so far !

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment