Tuesday 16 May 2017

Oops I'm running behind on my blogging this week - but I do have a good excuse !
Yesterday, it was my birthday and I had a lovely day. In the morning I enjoyed some time with my Card and a Cuppa ladies at the tea room and then had visitors during the afternoon and a nice meal out in the evening.

Also the day before we travelled up to spend some time with my eldest at Uni and had a lovely wander around the pretty town of Bakewell and enjoyed the Spring sunshine.

I  was overwhelmed by all the gorgeous cards, gifts, flowers and messages I received - I'm such a lucky girl ! So a big thank you to everyone that made my day special. 

And look at these for a beautiful selection of handmade cards........


So special and very much appreciated 

Julie x


1 comment:

  1. Some beautiful cards there Julie. Well deserved, I'm glad you had a lovely time. Anne x

    ReplyDelete