Friday 19 May 2017

Affectionately Yours Designer Series Paper

Morning all, Friday again .

It's been a bit of a wet week here but yesterday there was an improvement and I managed to take my photos outside in the sunshine.
The card I am going to show you today is similar to one I have made previously but this time I wanted to showcase the gorgeous Affectionately Yours Speciality Designer Series Paper. At the time of writing this is still available AND reduced to £8.23 !


The smaller prints are just perfect for the blind and balloons but the pack also has some much bolder, multi coloured prints too, including everyone's favourites, the ones with the copper foil.....

Hope we get to see the sunshine again over the weekend but my phone tells me rain 😢

Enjoy , despite the weather !

Julie x





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Anne. I love the small prints, they are great for Beautiful You dresses too x

      Delete
  2. Lovely card. I can't bring myself to chop up the beautiful foiled ones yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand that Uma ! I let my class ladies use a bit - but only a bit !! x

      Delete