Saturday 20 May 2017

Happy 50th!

Morning all,

I'm back with a quick post as I realised due to my birthday on Monday my posts had switched from the normal days of Mon, Wed, Fri and I hadn't stuck to my New Years Resolution of posting 3 times a week. 
Must be the  Taurean in me, but when I say I'm going to do something, I do ! Hubby calls it stubborn but always looking for the positive I like to think of it as focus and determined lol !😉 Although, I can be very stubborn- just don't tell him I admitted it !

Today's card is using up some more retired paper - I need to as there is lots in the new catalogue I would like.....


And the birthday boy is a Wolves fan as well so he will appreciate the colours.

You know that saying - "you know you're getting old when ........" Well, my auntie sent me a card for a big birthday .....but I've still got 2 years to go !!!!

Off to find the wrinkle cream

Julie x


No comments:

Post a Comment