Wednesday 19 April 2017

Nailed It

Morning all,

As promised I'm back with something creative today , although I can't take any credit for it as it was CASED from a card I saw on the swaps board in Amsterdam. It immediately took my eye as being such a clever idea but I didn't swap this time so I have no details of who made the original. If it was you, or you know the details, please let me know so that I can give credit.


Isn't it cute ? The magnifying glass handle is made from the hammer from the Nailed It set - proves its not just for the boys ! I've used some window sheet for the glass and raised it with the very useful foam strips. A big thank you to the original designer and if you want this set you need to hurry as it's very low in stock at time of writing.

Back on Friday with another design in these colours

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment