Saturday 1 April 2017

Jems April Blog Hop

Morning all and thanks for visiting today and supporting us with the Jems Blog Hop !

This time the theme is Easter/Spring - I don't know where this year has gone, Easter is late this year but it seems to have come round so quickly.

I have a couple of cards to show you and the colour combination I have chosen is Calypso Coral, Peekaboo Peach, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.



Cute little bunny isn't it ? The background and patterned paper has been stamped using flowers from the Blooming Love set. Although at first glance a Valentine set, I have used these flowers so many times and love them for backgrounds. The little bunny face is from Foxy Friends and my class ladies were delighted that they didn't have to draw his features!

My other card features the Circle of Spring set.......


I have used the watercolour pencils but purposefully not coloured every tiny bit and this set is so versatile that there are plenty of options apart from the Easter sentiment.

Hope you like my Easter cards


Enjoy the rest of the Hop and thank you again for supporting us.

Julie x


15 comments:

  1. Love the bunny! Two gorgeous cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both your makes. What a cute bunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards Julie... your bunny is way too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. I like the inking around the edges x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Uma, I use my sponges loads x

      Delete
  5. A beautiful pair of cards, great colours as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely cards Julie. Love , love the cute bunny card & thanks for the tip of using the Foxy Friends for his face!x

    ReplyDelete