Wednesday 12 April 2017

Amsterdam

Evening all,

Sorry I'm a bit late blogging today but I have had classes and then my lovely ladies have kept me busy inputting their choices from the Retirement List. Some have bagged some fab bargains but there has been a few disappointments too as things are selling out quickly - don't leave it too late !

I thought I would share with you today a couple of photos from my recent trip to Amsterdam for Onstage Live. I travelled with my lovely friend and downline, Angie and we arrived the day before the event started.

Our hotel was situated on the junction where 5 canals met and this was the view from our room....



And after we'd checked in we ventured not the city centre for a little look round ....and some refreshment too !


More pictures next time

Julie x



No comments:

Post a Comment