Friday 8 September 2017

Hearts come Home

Morning all, hopefully this has posted at the planned time today !

Today, I have a Christmas card to share with you. Have you started your shopping yet ? I have, I do like to be early. It started when I was first pregnant, knowing my baby was due middle of January I decided to get my Christmas shopping done early and she arrived early the day after Boxing Day. My second daughter was due at the end of November but was late and arrived mid December, so with 2 birthdays and Christmas in a fortnight, I have lots of presents to buy and need to be organised !
I don't like them to miss out because they have Christmas birthdays so I try to get things as I see them but usually put them somewhere safe and forget where I've hidden things !

Today's card uses some of my favourite products from the new catalogue ....


Love those new Edgelits, expect to see them feature plenty of times across the next few months.

Have a good weekend

Julie x

1 comment: