Friday 5 January 2018

Petal Passion

Happy Friday !

It's been a funny week hasn't it ? I'm hoping next week I will be back in my normal routine and may even know which day it is !

Today's card has the same colour combination as the panda one , Bermuda Bay, Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand, Basic Black and Melon Mambo.
This time I have used some new paper from the Petal Passion DSP pack and the coordinating Petal Palette stamps ......


The patterned paper pack is extremely because it is actually all black and white ( perfect with the pandas 😉) and I have coloured it.
It started life like this....


I then lightly sponged with Pink Pirouette ink....


And then added some colour with the Watercolour pencils and a blender pen and of course you could use the new Stampin' Blends too


A very quick and easy transformation and obviously could be coloured in whatever combination suits your project - no more searching to see if you have matching paper !

Pop back tomorrow as I am taking part in the Jems Monthly Blog Hop - and there may be more pandas 😉

Julie x




No comments:

Post a Comment