Sunday 29 October 2017

An amazing find

Morning all, did you enjoy the extra hour in bed this morning ?

I think I could do with more than one extra hour in each day though, it's that time of year where I have so much I  need to make - and other things I'd like to make too ! Yesterday I spent all day in my craft room and started by making some simple Christmas cards to send to support a good cause....



But the highlight of my day was in the afternoon when I came across this little tiny stamp !


It's from the Number of Years set to make 40th etc and had been missing since January !!! These little photopolymer stamps are easily mislaid and as I didn't know I'd lost it until the next time I came to use the set I had absolutely no idea where it was. I had searched my desk , the floor etc but as they can stick on to things it could have ended up anywhere and I lost all hope of ever finding it again .
But it turned up .....on the edge of the carpet behind the radiator, an area I'm sure I'd checked before so who knows if it had been there all the time or it fell off something else to settle there recently ?
Either way I was so excited !
Simple things please simple minds

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment