Wednesday 13 September 2017

Oh so Eclectic

Morning all !

I'm back to the blues just for today but I wasn't able to show you this card last week as it was for my good friend Amanda of The Craft Spa fame. Her birthday was yesterday and I know it has been received so I hope you had a lovely day Amanda !

Amanda loves her blues so it was easy to choose colours for her - although I am converting her to an occasional bit of pink lol ! I used the Oh so Eclectic stamps and dies but also the new leaf punch - I've used this loads already.....


I actually made Amanda's card while I was making my class designs , well in advance for me - I'm usually last minute. com. The class version continued with the combination of Sahara Sand and a touch of copper but I knew Amanda would prefer more white.......


Which one do you prefer ?

Julie x



2 comments:

  1. Thank you again for such a beautiful card Julie... I love the Sahara Sand and copper touch version too. But my heart is with the extra white!!! You know me too well.... Can't wait to share this card on my blog later in the week(end)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would prefer the white ! And at least you know it was made especially for you lol ! x

      Delete