Wednesday 28 June 2017

Graceful Garden

Morning all,

How's your week going ? Must confess I'm still playing catch up after my busy weekend and I have 3 classes over the next 2 days and a Crafternoon Tea on Saturday so my fingers will constantly be inky lol !

Today's card uses the amazing new set Graceful Garden. The Petal Garden suite and particularly the papers caught my eye when I first saw them in Amsterdam and I love the colour combinations but I decided I would try the rose in a more dramatic combination.......


Well, what do you think ? It's certainly striking and my class ladies loved the red with a pop of Lemon Lime Twist. Not my usual 'pretty colours ' choice but it's always good to try something different and it does give the stamp set a different feel than the gorgeous vintage style in the papers.


I know I will be using this set a lot, so expect a whole array of colours !

Julie x


No comments:

Post a Comment