Saturday 4 June 2016

Christmas Baby Bear

Hello there, did you enjoy the Jems Blog Hop yesterday ? Some great ideas and really it showcased the new In Colours.

Firstly a little background info about today's card. On Friday afternoon I was home alone and as the weather was unexpectedly hot I decided to be self indulgent and sunbathe in the garden. Despite the glorious weather and wearing my shorts, I suddenly had an idea for a card....but a Christmas card. Initially, I thought I must remember that for a few months time, but, after about 5 minutes I decided I NEEDED to make it - now ! Does that ever happen to you lol ?

After I'd made it I shared it with my team mates and then posted it on a Demonstrator Facebook group. The response was overwhelming, I got over 540 likes and some lovely comments ! In fact I put something in the microwave for 3 minutes and when I came back I had notifications of 50 more likes !
So I thought I'd better share with you too..... Get ready , he is sooo cute.....


See, told you- isn't he just so sweet ?

 If you haven't got the Baby Bear set you can order him at www.juliewade.stampinup.net and I have 'dressed' him with items from the equally cute Snow Place Christmas stamp set. The sentiment and accessories are also from a new Christmas set called Peace this Christmas. I also have lots of other ideas for him, so expect lots more bear designs.

I shall be making a batch of Christmas bears in the sunshine again today. Hope you like him x

1 comment: